Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Clear Lake. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Clear Lake. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of South Dakota – including Clear Lake & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Clear Lake should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Clear Lake?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Clear Lake. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Clear Lake Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Clear Lake, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Clear Lake? SD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving South Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Clear Lake
SD Tree Trimming proudly serves Clear Lake and communities nearby: