Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Armour. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Armour. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of South Dakota – including Armour & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Armour homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Armour?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Armour. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Armour Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Armour, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Armour? SD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Armour
SD Tree Trimming serves Armour and the surrounding area: