Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Armour. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Armour. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of South Dakota – including Armour & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Armour homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Armour?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Armour. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Armour Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Armour, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Armour? SD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Armour
SD Tree Trimming serves Armour and neighboring communities: