Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Altamont. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Altamont. That’s where we come in! SD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of South Dakota – including Altamont & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Altamont need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Altamont?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Altamont. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Altamont Tree Pruning Process
SD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Altamont, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Altamont? SD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving South Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Altamont
SD Tree Trimming serves Altamont and the surrounding area: